Here's To The New Year!
Yay! Finally my own blogger account! Assuming you're reading this now, you will now be brainwashed in the know to whats going on with every upcoming release that will drop. For 2012, we have some AWESOME releases coming soon and I will do my best to update you guys on that asap WonderCon.
I can't believe the year went by so quickly.. I was just speaking about it with my Fiancé, time flies when you're enjoying life. I am soo thankful for being surrounded by such good people in which calms my stress levels down. That really helped my creativity flow this year. We have a lot of special surprises in store for you guys! I won't spoil it though, you'll just have to see!
Have a happy and prosperous New Year!
I can't believe the year went by so quickly.. I was just speaking about it with my Fiancé, time flies when you're enjoying life. I am soo thankful for being surrounded by such good people in which calms my stress levels down. That really helped my creativity flow this year. We have a lot of special surprises in store for you guys! I won't spoil it though, you'll just have to see!
Have a happy and prosperous New Year!


