From The Lab (Part 3)
Hey all! I am back again with From The Lab (Part 3)! Usually I have my artists conceptualize for the next series comic or create color variants for new upcomming figures, but this time I'm having them do something different for a change...
When I was little I used to love watching Alice and Wonderland and Star Wars. I still love to watch them if they're on... I wanted to collab in a way "artwise" to see how well our characters would do fused with these legendary films.
I am so excited to keep on working on the art for Zora in Wonderland! I find it amazing that our characters work so well with the original ones. As for figure development I am not sure if we will produce a Cheshire SB, Zora-Alice, but, it definitely can be done! The artwork you see here in the post was created by Frombie Artists: Michelle Henao, Andre Kerry and Mike Rivera.
I've always been asked when I was young what I wanted to be when I grew up and I never had a straight forward answer. But, I knew I wanted to be an artist or creator of something. At art school I had an epiphany to create something special as I got older and when I thought of Frombie, Friendly Zombies, I knew we had to go into major development with this idea. Going into our second year now, I am extremely optimistic for the future of Frombie and very excited to watch it grow and keep creating amazing things for you all.
When I was little I used to love watching Alice and Wonderland and Star Wars. I still love to watch them if they're on... I wanted to collab in a way "artwise" to see how well our characters would do fused with these legendary films.
I am so excited to keep on working on the art for Zora in Wonderland! I find it amazing that our characters work so well with the original ones. As for figure development I am not sure if we will produce a Cheshire SB, Zora-Alice, but, it definitely can be done! The artwork you see here in the post was created by Frombie Artists: Michelle Henao, Andre Kerry and Mike Rivera.
I've always been asked when I was young what I wanted to be when I grew up and I never had a straight forward answer. But, I knew I wanted to be an artist or creator of something. At art school I had an epiphany to create something special as I got older and when I thought of Frombie, Friendly Zombies, I knew we had to go into major development with this idea. Going into our second year now, I am extremely optimistic for the future of Frombie and very excited to watch it grow and keep creating amazing things for you all.



