Intern Power!
This year we have been gearing up for the next series releases for WonderCon and some online releases well get into next week (sneak peek!) <I hope I spelled 'peek' right? lol> But, anyway besides the new releases we have some great great new interns working with us. Below you'll see some art from Dave Goldstein who has been with us since the beginning of Winter. He has been definitely pushing himself and very motivated; which is a great thing for us to see!
We are very happy with the progress hes been making so I wanted to share this with you guys. Next weeks thread will be the new releases!!! Yup! We will be showing (some) of our new products coming out next month! I hope you guys are just as excited as we are!
We are very happy with the progress hes been making so I wanted to share this with you guys. Next weeks thread will be the new releases!!! Yup! We will be showing (some) of our new products coming out next month! I hope you guys are just as excited as we are!


