Can You Smell The Brew?
I am so excited for 2012 because we have a lot of different things in our mix of releases that I can't really decide on a favorite. As I said before, at Frombie we really want to have this connection with our fans and our artwork, so we dedicate a lot of time in developing wallpapers, upcoming prints, posters and comic books. Our next big show is WonderCon out in Anaheim California! We all really hope you can make it out there and support us. For those who do not make it, keep checking up on our website for updates on the web store and news (we should be updating things very soon).
What I will tell you guys is that we started production on our plush toy line! And... They are so awesome, we really like how they are coming out. They will also be released at WonderCon, but, will be available on our store as well. We will release some photos of them at the end of the month so stay tuned on that! Adding a plush line really bulks up our collectible product portfolio as well as something else for our fans to collect and share with their friends too! Thats all for now! Muhaha! (evil laugh)!



