New Team Member!
We have been so busy creating the releases for NYCC and adding more content to the storyline. Trust me the next installment to the Frombie story will be insane. We have gone back and forth about where/when in time Zora and SB will go next - and I believe we finally agreed on where. I wont give any hints and such but, you'll just have to see soon.
At Frombie we are always looking for new ways to improve our company and better our company culture. We made some staff changes and decided for the best was to hire a new art director. His name is Jon Hunt and will also be attending NYCC 2013 with us. You'll be able to meet with him and ask him questions about his past and how he ended up here with us at Friendly Zombie.
I always listened to my parents growing up and as well in my businesses. This was definitely one of the smartest moves I've made since I started Frombie. We lacked structure but, more or less needed more talent as we grow.
At Frombie we are always looking for new ways to improve our company and better our company culture. We made some staff changes and decided for the best was to hire a new art director. His name is Jon Hunt and will also be attending NYCC 2013 with us. You'll be able to meet with him and ask him questions about his past and how he ended up here with us at Friendly Zombie.
I always listened to my parents growing up and as well in my businesses. This was definitely one of the smartest moves I've made since I started Frombie. We lacked structure but, more or less needed more talent as we grow.


