Spring & Summer!

Wow, I havent posted in centuries! OOps sorry guys lol! I have a lot to show you so i'll let all the images do the talking for the most part. We have many new figures releasing soon and I can't wait to show you guys. In the Spring we have Rave Zora and ICE Zora. We debuted the running little Zora figure at NYCC 12 and will be releasing the Rave and ICE colorways to start the year off right.


Rave Zora will be limited to 25pcs worldwide!


ICE Zora will be limited to 25pcs worldwide!

In the Summer were releasing Mechy Pang which I am most excited for. This figure is so anticipated, so I hope you all will love it just as much as I do. Its going to be a little bigger than the Aldara Zomo pieces we have but, not by much. The weight however will be very heavy. Were playing around with some color options for this piece, but well release some news soon.


Mechy Pang will be causing havoc this Summer!

Popular Posts