DCON 2012!

Hey all! I will be attending DCON this weekend! I will be over at the Spankystokes booth #301 selling Spirit and OG Kami's along with Kami pins! I am also doing a double signing with Erick Scarecrow on our third collab piece! More info below:
 

DCON Exclusive - ESC x Frombies Lurker
 
 
New ESC x Frombies crossover figure Lurker will be released at DCON only at the Spankystokes booth #301 at 1:30pm-2:30pm. Each 6" hand painted clear resin figure will include one 11 x 17 Lurker poster by Erick Scarecrow/ESC and a Lurker collectible pin *while supplies last!*
 
 
Spirit Kami 2.5" resin figure - Limited to 30pcs worldwide! It will be available anytime throughout the show while supplies last!
 
 
Ill have the Archer Kami pin, Kami OG pin, Kami GID "glow in the dark" & Lucky pins for sale while supplies last. These pins are also available online at www.Frombies.com!
 
 
See you guys soon!


Popular Posts