Chelly X Zora Bloodbath!

As we are getting ready for Comic Con in New York, we are non-stop here at Frombie. Throughout the year we have been working with Erick Sacrecrow (my brother) and his team over at ESC-TOY who have helped us grow tremendously. There is something very special with our characters because they have a great chemistry to collaborate together and fuse. It really is a no brainer and for one I am truly grateful for the opportunity to work with Erick. We have many many many (did I say many?) new collab releases coming up in the coming months and especially at the Con this year! We also have something special in the works aside from our collectible figures but, I wont give too much away. You'll just have to wait and see...
 
ESC Web shop: www.esctoy.com
 



 

 Chelly X Zora Bloodbath will be available at BAIT! Here is a link to there sites:
 
 
This is the 2nd collabo colorway of Chelly X Zora and this has to be, by far my favorite so far out of the two. I love how ESC added the blood splatters to this figure and the clear red chainsaw. This figure also comes with the love crawler pet (to show the Frombie & ESC love) lol! Erick and I are very excited for this release and we hope you guys are too!
 
 
If you miss out on the figure, have no fear! We have a poster available of the Bloodbath Chelly X Zora available in the Frombie shop! Web shop: Chelly X Zora Bloodbath Poster

Popular Posts