Skip to main content
Gearing For Anime Expo
 |
| Anime Expo AD 2012 |
Hey all sorry I havent posted in a couple weeks. Here is the Anime Expo AD that will be in all the show brochures! I have been so busy getting everything ready but, were all very excited for this show! We hope you all can come out and support us at the Los Angeles convention center. Midnight SB looks awesome for all you SB fans and SB collectors and will be limited to only 25pcs worldwide! Our second collaboration figure with ESC is Aldara x Sama. Our own version for Aldara will be displayed at our booth and will be released soon. I feel like there is so much to tell you guys! (..thinking..) Oh ya! New SB plush colors added: aqua blue and candy pink. And, we also are releasing our new Kami plush dolls too! Finally, the best for last is our brand new collectible pins and they are amazing quality. Stay tuned for more upcomming details for the event, future shows and special releases.